Edificios Conectados Cogent
Is your building Cogent powered? Only the largest and most prestigious commercial buildings in the United States and Canada were selected for connection to Cogent's next-generation network, consistently ranked as one of the top 5 networks in the world. A typical Cogent powered building is a Class A office building with more than 600,000 square feet, located in the central business district of a major metropolitan market.
When your building is connected to Cogent fiber, tenants enjoy the valuable amenity of ultra-high bandwidth offered at radically low prices. In addition to the substantial price savings, they also enjoy rapid service installation--typically in 8 days or less. That's three times faster than what traditional, copper-based telephone companies can offer.
Prospective tenants often go to great lengths to seek Cogent service and will consider leasing space only in Cogent Powered Buildings. As the Internet becomes more critical to everyday business operations, tenants have become dependent on their Cogent service.
"Our building is scheduled for demolition at some point in the next couple of years, so having Cogent in a given building would increase our interest in relocating there."
A Cogent powered building gives property owners, managers and leasing agents a tremendous advantage. Find out if you're in a Cogent Powered Building by using our Service Locations page.
Services Provided in Cogent Powered Buildings
Promoting Cogent service as a tenant amenity can only increase the value of your office space. Cogent is pleased to assist you. We provide the following services to all Cogent powered buildings:
- Informational Open House: Cogent's friendly sales representatives can host breakfast, lunch or afternoon treats in your building lobby. Tenants interested in Cogent service can find out more information and everyone else can enjoy complimentary food, beverage, Cogent-branded giveaways and more!
- Lunch 'N Learn: Cogent will train your leasing agents on the Cogent advantage. Learn about the various telecom offerings available today so you can intelligently articulate them to prospective tenants. Enjoy a nicely catered lunch, courtesy of Cogent.
- Signage/Literature: Whether it's a poster for your lobby, brochures for your office or a high-tech video screen in your elevators, Cogent can provide professionally designed material to advertise your building's greatest amenity.
- Website, Newsletters and More: Feature Cogent service in your newsletter or list it on your website as a tenant amenity. Cogent will draft material specifically tailored for your building.
- Personal Meetings: Interested in discussing the services we provide to Cogent Powered Buildings? We will send a Cogent representative to meet with you in person to provide any information you need.