Partner Channel Manager - Southeast Region
Cogent Communications is a multinational, Tier 1 facilities-based ISP, consistently ranked as one of the top five networks in the world and is publicly traded on the NASDAQ Stock Market under the ticker symbol CCOI. Cogent specializes in providing businesses with high speed Internet access and point-to-point transport services. Cogent's facilities-based, all-optical IP network backbone provides IP services in over 204 markets globally. Since its inception, Cogent has unleashed the benefits of IP technology, building one of the largest and highest capacity IP networks in the world. This network enables Cogent to offer large bandwidth connections at highly competitive prices. Cogent also offers superior customer support by virtue of its end-to-end control of service delivery and network monitoring. A generous base salary, structured tenure pay increases and an uncapped commissions plan offers you an unlimited earnings potential. A full benefits package takes effect within 30 days of employment. Matching 401k and stock options are also included.
- Develop and implement strategies for marketing and selling Cogent Communications products and services through indirect channels
- Drive revenue and ensure the Partners are positioning Cogent Communication’s services to their end-users.
- Drive incremental monthly sales to meet or exceed goals within a given market or region who are sub agents of a master agent or direct agents/partners
- Recruit, train and support the partner community to position the entire suite of Cogent Communication’s services.
- Recruit new sub agents
- Serves as liaison to channel partners with regards to any sales related issues
- Provide accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel via Salesforce
- 2-5 years of experience managing indirect sales relationships
- Keen knowledge of the telecommunications industry, specifically Internet Connectivity and Colocation services
- BA/BS or equivalent experience as a Channel Manager
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Salesforce
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexibility and adaptability
Cogent Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.